Thursday, August 18, 2005

shallow

totally immersed in thoughts of love...my intellectual aspirations have been put on hold. It's amazing how "true love" can overwhelm one in an almost lovesick state. I seriously believe I have been manifesting the state of being sick lately just because I miss the woman I love...Adrien.

Love is a petty nuisance when looked at that way....but when looked at another way...it is the most precious thing there is...causing us to do crazy things like wanting to move to far away places to be with our lover, to quit our day job and follow our dreams of fancy, to throw away all our social connections and obligations and excape into a dreamy world with our lover, to change the world, and to hold on to our dreams of youth. Basically...it holds us to the most precious states we were ever and will ever be in our entire lives. Love brings out the most beautiful aspects of human beings. To me this is where love truly exists.

Balance swings all these thoughts and feelings back towards reality. Reality of my health needs, my mental needs, and my financial needs. Hmm...is this what true love is all about? This is why people say that they have found themselves in states where they have felt as they have never felt and that one will truly know when they have found "the one". Well i don't know what to think about finances, and mental, and physical, and emotional needs. But I know that I am in love, truly, and i look forward to the precious interaction with a girl that I want to go see about.

In the meantime...i guess i outta stay balanced...and focused on the law school degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home