Friday, August 26, 2005

choices

Today Adrien and I have made the decision that she will stay in LA and pursue her teaching job and I will continue purusing law school in Santa Rosa. It is sad, but good to have a definitive decision made. I think I have realized I am VERY BAD at making tough decisions. But hey, it’s never too late to make a choice. The other choice would have been to have her quit her teaching job before it started and move up to Santa Rosa and find a job up here...or have me quit my job and law school and move to LA and pursue other career options. This choice luckily would have turned out good no matter what the choice was. I have never been so lucky. I mean what kind of choice do you get that if you made the choice it turns out good either way. Well, one in which true love was involved. This is a great day. So in a few months I will hopefully be living with Adrien. Starting law school in a few days will be intense…so it may be good to just focus on that while Adrien and I deepen our relationship through the distance. I think the saying will show true though…”Absence makes the heart grow fonder”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home