Thursday, September 01, 2005

it's like christmas!

Contracts was a hard subject. A little lofty. But I thank God i have been working at the law firm for year and already have a slight idea what contracts are about. Otherwise i think i would have been lost. There are other people in our class who are contract managers for big companies, so they are totally set up to be successful in that class. Our teacher is a really nice hawaiin guy. He heated it up with his intenst socratic method teaching style last night...but i kinda liked it. It's fun to be on the spot. Keeps me on my toes.

In the mean time I was on the edge of breaking last night as i was studying for Torts, and Adrien was communicating with me about her inability to decide whether or not she should move up here still. The saga was still not over. She didn't feel comforatble moving up here not having a job all lined up, but she found out that her job in LA demoted her because she didn't have enought Early Childhood Education units. I, and everyone else thought that was a HUGE sign that she should just quit that job and move up here. It made sad that she didn't feel comforatble moving up here and living in limbo even though we would be together. But then this morning she called about a job she e-mailed yesterday, that seemed perfect for her, as she had been praying about it all night. She got the job!!! So she's moving up!

It's like christmas. I get to stay in my place, and I get to live with Adrien, and she get's to grow and i get to grow.

what a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home