Saturday, November 12, 2005

rocket


This is my friend Justin and his wife Cassandra.
Recently I gave him a book called "The Spaceship and the Canoe".
When i see the retro looking rocket ship in the background it reminds
me of that book as in that book there were two characters, a father and son who were fascinated with polar opposite subjects. One was fascinated with exploring outter space in a space ship so that he may find a way for humanity to be saved from dying on this planet. The other was fascinated with exploring the world with his canoe so that he may find out ways for people to live on this planet and not have to perish.

I think that Justin and I are a great compliment to each other when it comes to this dilemna. Should we move out into space to save ourselves? Or should we find ways to live on this planet to save our selves? Maybe the answer will be a balance of both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home