Tuesday, December 06, 2005

back in action

The past two and a half weeks I have taken quite a lot of photos, but haven't blogged mostly due to the fact that it snowballed into too big of a task to catch up. I have decided not to catch up, but to instead blog two photos a day for the next two weeks. That should get me back on track, and be easier than trying to blog all 19 days at once.



Here's an interesting sight I saw in LA when I was down for thanksgiving. An LA Water manhole cover, with dead leaves and a cigarette butt. Just seems to be the perfect accesories for the phrase..."LA Water". BLECK! Just the idea of that water makes me wanna puke!



This photo reminds me that sometimes being broken allows new and beautiful things to grow. We often hold on to our form and structure so much that we think of being broken or cracked as a terrible thing. But if we could see the beauty that can grow out of the brokeness, we might see that from a whole new perspective.

1 Comments:

Blogger jjd said...

I really like those last two pictures. The leaf on the left of that manhole cover is so totally awesome! I almost think I can see a rastafari face in it grimacing. And I love the clover/brick pic. You obviously have talent, nice!

December 12, 2005 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home