Tuesday, September 06, 2005

one more reason

ok...i must admit...after reading my co-law student Aimee's thoughts about law school, and my reasons for being there...there is one reason i am there i didn't mention.

It is an absloutley amazing opportunity to affect change from with-in the "system".

I have devoted my life to living sustinably, and in the mean time advocating this lifestyle
as much as possible.

If i can actually be a lawyer working with in the system, i think the system would be
better off having a person like me being in there and working for positive change, because
if I somehow survive the beatings the systems throws my way, i will fight back with all my
being to change it for the better.

I think this weekend was hard as my life just took on a huge level of committment and responsibility I wasn't planning on having when I started law school...living with my love.

I think i am honestly not sure how willing I am to juggle these two. I wish I could just focus on one or the other.

We'll see how much of a drive I have. Now...on to class tonight...one day at a time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

YAAAAYYY!

See you tonight. :)

September 06, 2005 3:39 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Ryan--I'm really glad you came to class tonight.

:)

September 06, 2005 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home