Thursday, September 29, 2005

The round file




This apple withering in the empty hole of a vast wall of concrete
on Venice Beach, CA sybolized to me a bit of the emptyness of our wasteful society.

We take nature, and throw it away often times carelessly, without
regard for the uglieness we leave behind. But it may have something
to do with the fact that we surround ourselves with bland, ugly, structures
like this concrete wall with a hole in it. How can we expect ourselves
to take care of a world in which we pave over with concrete?

------------------

I am a NOTARY!! WHOPEEE! I finally passed the test after the third try!
It might have had something to do with taking a better class after the second
time i failed. But anyways...i do feel like a smartie pants right now! I got an
80% too!!! Only needed 70% to pass.

yak yak, brag brag. I still feel like a million bucks...even though i'll only be making
10 bucks a signature as a notary! HA!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Heh heh--I'm a Notary Public, too. Are you following me? ;)

Congrats!

September 30, 2005 9:29 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 30, 2005 9:30 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Hey--how'd you do on the LSAT? I thought it SUCKED!!!

October 01, 2005 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home